42 year old women died due to electrocution in Akingam Women Electrocuted to death in Akingam Anantnag
Also Read:-Teenage Boy Found Hanging in Orchard
Anantnag , : 42year old women died due to electrocution in Akingam village of Achabal in South Kashmir’s district Anantnag on Wednesday morning.
The women identified as Fareeda Akhter W/o Shabir Ahmad Kumar R/o Akingam Achabal received an electric shock at her residence today morning resulting Serious injuries to her.
42 year old women died due to electrocution in Akingam
She Was immediately taken to nearby hospital where doctors declared her death on arrival.
Meanwhile Police took the Cognizance of This Accident.